So at the end of week two,:
- There have been about 10 nights up past midnight
- I have mostly lost my voice
- I have some kind of sinus/head-cold/flu type virus (mostly likely due to exhaustion)
- My house looks like a bomb has hit it
- We have no food left in the house
- I’ve barely seen my own child in two weeks and when I do, she’s grumpy at me for not being around much during the week and then spending most of the weekend planning….
- The ochre I ordered on eBay for my science lesson on Wednesday next week arrived!
- I have the opportunity to see a relief teacher in operation in my room next Tuesday
- I have the opportunity to teach the whole day and get feedback from the same relief teacher on Wednesday (the more feedback from different teachers the better I think!)
- Unlike Kara, my classroom is extremely ICT rich and barely a lesson passes when the IWB isn’t utilised
- I have learnt to use ActivInspire, ActivExpression, become a little more familiar with iPads (as I am an Android girl myself) and scored a tonne of resources from my mentor
- I am LOVING every moment of teaching I get to do!